Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Creamy Strawberry Sauce
This strawberry sauce is a perfect, quick and easy sweet ending to a meal. No fuss, no trouble. You can serve it with ice cream or any cake or baked pudding.
- 250 ml berry juice
- 250 ml Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam
- 375 ml fresh strawberries, chopped
- 65 ml corn flour
- 125 ml cream
- In a small saucepan, heat the berry juice then add the Rhodes Quality Strawberry Jam and stir until melted.
- Add the chopped strawberries and simmer until the berries are cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Mix the corn flour and a little cold water together and stir into the sauce until thickened. Remove from the heat, add the cream and serve as dessert sauce.
- Delicious with vanilla ice cream – add some wafer biscuits for crunch.