You can toss this crunchy and colourful braai salad together in no time and it tastes as good as it looks.
- 200 g (1 baby) red cabbage
- 200 g (1 baby) green cabbage
- 2 large carrots
- red pepper, seeds removed
- green pepper, seeds removed
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 250 ml (1 C) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 T) honey
- 15 ml (1 T) white wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 T) milk
- 2.5 ml prepared mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the stem and thinly slice the cabbages.
- Peel the carrots and grate.
- Chop the peppers into small dice.
- Place the cabbages, carrots and peppers into a large bowl.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn and toss well to mix.
- To make the dressing mix the mayonnaise, honey, white wine vinegar, milk and prepared mustard together.
- Season to taste with the salt and black pepper.
- Add half of the dressing to the slaw mix and toss well until all the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Add the remaining dressing if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving.