Make the most of leftovers with this simple to prepare chicken and vegetable bake and have dinner on the table in less than an hour.
- 500 ml (2 C) cooked white rice
- 500 ml (2 C) cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 x 410 g can cream of chicken soup
- 250 ml (1 C) sour cream
- 250 ml (1 C) cheddar cheese
- 2 x 400 g can Rhodes Mixed Vegetables, drained
- 65 ml cream
- 125 ml bread crumbs
- 65 ml flate-leaf parsley, chopped
- 30 ml butter
- In a large bowl stir together the rice, chicken, soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Add the Rhodes Mixed Vegetables.
- Add the cream.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Mix together the bread crumbs and the parsley and sprinkle over the top of the rice.
- Dot the butter over the top.
- Bake uncovered in an oven that has been preheated to 180°c for 25 minutes or until the topping is crispy.