- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Apple & Cranberry 100% Fruit Juice
- 250 ml (1 cup) sugar
- few drops of red food colouring
- 750 ml (3 cups) Rhodes Quality Apple & Cranberry 100% Fruit Juice
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Orange 100% Fruit Juice Blend
- 500 ml (2 cups) soda water
- to serve: ice, sliced apple, sliced oranges and cranberries.
- To make the fruit syrup, place the Rhodes Quality Apple & Cranberry Fruit Juice and the sugar into a small saucepan.
- Add a few drops of the food colouring.
- Bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Continue to boil over high heat for 8 minutes or until the syrup is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- To make the punch, in a large pitcher mix together the Rhodes Quality Apple & Cranberry Fruit Juice, the Rhodes Quality Orange Fruit Juice and the soda water.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, fill 6 large juice glasses with ice.
- Pour in a teaspoon of the fruit syrup.
- Fill the glasses with the punch.
- Add the fresh fruit slices and serve..