A crisp and light green salad to accompany a braai or a main dish.
- 80 ml natural yoghurt
- 30 ml (2 T) white wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 T) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 T) chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- a little water
- 1 x 400 g Rhodes Quality Butter Beans
- To prepare the dressing, place the yoghurt, vinegar, olive oil and parsley into a bowl and whisk well together.
- Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a little warm water to thin the dressing to a pourable consistency.
- Bring some water to the boil in a medium saucepan.
- Blanch the sugar snap peas, mange tout and thinly sliced courgettes for 3 to 5 minutes or until just cooked.
- Drain and refresh the vegetables in cold water to retain their green colour.
- Drain thoroughly and pat dry with a clean tea towel.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and toss to mix.
- Add a little of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange the spinach on a platter or in a bowl.
- Top with the dressed Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top of the salad.
- Serve with the remaining dressing on the side.