Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Corn & Tuna Wraps
A light, healthy and fuss-free lunch. Wraps are a wonderful alternative to bread, so ring in the lunchbox changes and add a touch of midweek variety.
- 2 x 170 g can of shredded tuna, drained
- 1 x 400 g Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- brown onion, chopped
- 125 ml cherry tomatoes
- English cucumber, chopped
- 65 ml good quality mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 prepared soft tortilla wraps
- 4 – 6 butter lettuce leaves, washed
- Place the drained tuna into a bowl and add the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, onion, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir to mix through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the wraps according to the directions given on the package.
- Place a lettuce leaf or two in the center of each wrap.
- Divide the tuna and Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn mixture between the wraps.
- Roll up and serve.