We’ve topped this Asian inspired noodle salad with crunchy roasted chickpeas. Easy to make and easy to pop into an office, or school, lunch box.
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in Brine, drained and well dried
- 15 ml (1 T) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 t) ground cumin
- 2.5 ml teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in a large bowl and toss with the oil, cumin and cayenne pepper to coat.
- Spread the chickpeas in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes or until crisp.
- Allow to cool.
- To make the dressing, mix together all the ingredients.
- Mix together the noodles, the vegetables, the spring onions and the coriander.
- Pour over the dressing and toss to mix well.
- Top the salad with the crispy roasted chickpeas and serve.