Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
If you are hitting the road, going on a picnic or just snacking at home, make these flavour-burst meatballs your go-to.
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2.5 ml – 5 ml (1-2 tsp.) Packo Traditional Masala Curry Powder
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste
- 3 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 65 ml milk
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
To serve: 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Braai Relish
- Place the mince, onion and Packo Traditional Masala Curry Powder and Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste.
- Into a bowl and mix together well.
- Soak the bread in the milk for a few minutes until softened.
- Squeeze out any excess milk and add the bread and the egg to the mince and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll into teaspoon size balls.
- Place the mince balls in a baking dish and bake in an oven preheated to 180C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn.
- Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold with Rhodes Quality Braai Relish to dip.