Gooey, chocolaty orange brownies there’s really nothing better! Serve as a tea bake or fancy them up with ice cream and chocolate sauce for a decadent dessert.
- 250ml (1 C) butter
- 375 ml (1½ C) sugar
- 65 ml (¼ C) brown sugar
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 125 ml (½ C) of Rhodes Quality Seville Orange Marmalade
- 330 ml (1⅓ C) cake flour
- 190 ml (¾ C) cocoa powder
- 1 ml (¼ t) baking powder
- Cream the butter, sugars and vanilla essence together until light.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing in well before adding the next egg.
- Beat in the Quality Rhodes Seville Orange Marmalade.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together and gently fold into the egg mixture.
- Pour the batter into a brownie pan that’s been greased and lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for about 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.