This quick and easy dinner can be thrown together in no time using convenient pantry staples from Rhodes Quality. It’s a vegetarian curry packed full of nutritious and filling Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, and it is effortlessly fragrant and flavourful thanks to Rhodes Quality Tomato Indian Style.
- 45 ml (3 T) sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Indian Style
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, drained
- 500 g cauliflower florets, frozen
- salt and white pepper
- handful of coriander leaves, whole or chopped
to serve: naan bread or cooked white rice,
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and fry the garlic and the onion until softened.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Indian Style Tomato and bring to the boil.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas and the cauliflower florets.
- Bring the sauce back to the heat and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with the coriander and serve over the rice.