- 1 x avocado, pitted and chopped
- 125 ml plain yoghurt
- 5 ml (1 t) Dijon Mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, pitted, and chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- cucumber, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- 65 ml bean sprouts
- 1ml chilli flakes
- Place the avocado, yoghurt, mustard and seasoning in a blender.
- Process to puree and thin with a little water if necessary.
- In a bowl, combine the Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, avocado, spring onions, cucumber and lemon juice.
- Pour over the avocado dressing and toss to mix.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with the bean sprouts and chilli flakes and swerve.