Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs
Tender and tangy tropical-style chicken kebabs. Grill over the coals or bake in the oven, ready in minutes.
- 400 g chicken breast fillets
- 1x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pineapple Rings in Syrup, drained
- 1 x geen pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 x red onion, peeled and sliced
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) sunflower oil
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) fruit chutney
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water for at least half an hour.
- Cut the chicken breast fillets into evenly sized cubes.
- Cut each Rhodes Quality Pineapple Ring into 4 pieces.
- Thread the chicken cubes alternating with the Rhodes Quality Pineapple, green pepper and red onion onto the skewers.
- Brush the skewers with oil and season well with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the kebabs over medium coals for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and brush with the fruit chutney.