Chunky and easy to pull apart – this cheesy, vegetable filled bread is always a side dish or starter winner.
- sunflower oil for frying
- 1 red pepper, chopped in small cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped in small cubes
- 1 green pepper, chopped in small cubes
- 2 baby marrows, chopped in small cubes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette loaf, or similar
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Braai Relish
- 250 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and stir fry the vegetables in batches until tender.
- Season well with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Slice the baguette horizontally, without slicing all the way through.
- Hollow out the bottom half of the bread.
- Layer the Rhodes Quality Braai Relish, mozzarella cheese and vegetables inside the bread.
- Wrap the loaf in tin foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the loaf in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is heated through.
- Serve hot.