- 700 g potatoes, washed
- 65 ml (4 Tbsp) olive oil
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) wholegrain mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) honey
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh dill, chopped
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water.
- Bring to the boil and cook until tender.
- Drain well, cool and quarter lengthways.
- Drizzle the potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Braai over medium coals until lightly charred.
- Place the sour cream, mustard and honey into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn and the chopped dill.
- Season to taste.
- Serve the potatoes warm with the corn dip.