- 700 g potatoes
- 1 x 410g can Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Hot & Spicy
- 1 x 410g can Rhodes Quality Baked Beans
- 125 ml (½ cup) mayonnaise
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yoghurt
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of salted water and boil until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and cut into even sized pieces.
- Pour the Rhodes Quality Chakalaka Hot & Spicy and the Rhodes Quality Baked Beans into a sieve.
- Allow any excess sauce to drip off and then spoon the vegetables into a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and the yoghurt and stir well.
- Add the potato pieces to the bowl and gently stir to mix.
- Sprinkle over the chopped coriander.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Keep the excess chakalaka sauce and use as a basting for meat or chicken on the braai.
Serves 6-8 as a side