Perfect for a packed lunch or a light dinner, these spicy chicken wraps are filled with Rhodes Quality Chickpea hummus – making them deliciously protein-rich and filling.
- 10 ml (2 t) salt
- 12.5 ml (2.5 t) paprika
- 5 ml (1 t) black pepper
- 5 ml (1 t) cayenne pepper
- 5 ml (1 t) dried oreganum
- 5 ml (1 t) dried thyme
- To make the Cajun spice, simply mix all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the Cajun spice over the chicken breasts.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken breasts over medium heat, turning during frying until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- To serve, heat the wraps as per package instructions.
- Spread the Rhodes Quality Chickpea Hummus over the bottom of the wraps.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips and arrange over the hummus.
- Add the lettuce leaves and the coriander and roll up the wraps.