A crisp and crunchy green salad with a peanut dressing, this dish only needs 6 ingredients to prepare. Try it at your next braai.
- 300 g broccoli
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans, drained
- 100 g green cabbage, sliced
- 3 x spring onions, chopped
- 65 ml sunflower seeds
- 65 ml peanut sauce
- Cut the broccoli into florets and wash well.
- Steam or boil the broccoli until just tender and place into ice cold water to refresh.
- Drain well.
- Place the broccoli in a bowl and add the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and the green cabbage and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds over the top.
- Mix the peanut sauce with enough warm water to create a pouring consistency.
- Just before serving pour the dressing over the salad.