Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Breakfast Mince on Toast
Use leftover mince or make a new batch for a filling and hearty weekend breakfast.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 T) sunflower oil
- 850 g lean beef mince
- 50 g Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste Sachet
- 30 ml (2 T) Worcester sauce
- 15 ml (1 T) dried Italian herbs
- 10 ml (2 t) chopped garlic
- 500 ml (2 C) Rhodes Quality Tomato, Chopped & Peeled
- 4 eggs cooked to liking, optional
to serve: toasted bread
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft and golden.
- Add the mince and brown lightly.
- Add the Rhodes Tomato Quality Paste, Worcester sauce, dried herbs, garlic and Rhodes Quality Tomato, Chopped & Peeled simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquids have reduced and thickened.
- Serve on top of hot buttered toast with cooked eggs if using.