Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Boerewors Pita Pizzas
Need pizza in a hurry? Using leftover braaied boerewors, these South African Pita Pizzas can be on the table in under 15 minutes.
- 4 pita breads
- 1 x 400g can Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish
- 200 g cooked boerewors, sliced
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fruit chutney
- 250 ml (1 cup) mozzarella cheese, grated
- Place the pita breads on a baking tray.
- Spread the pitas with a generous helping of Rhodes Quality Tomato Braai Relish.
- Toss the sliced boerewors in the chutney and arrange on top of the relish.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190°C for 4-5 minutes, or until the pitas are crisp and the cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.