Simple to prepare yoghurt dressing over Rhodes Quality Beetroot slices, a tangy braai salad.
- 1 x 780 g jars Rhodes Quality Sliced Beetroot in Glass
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain thick yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 65 ml (¼ cup) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 65 ml (¼ cup) fresh dill, chopped
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Drain the Rhodes Quality Sliced Beetroot in Glass, rinse and drain well in a colander.
- Place the yoghurt, garlic and herbs into a bowl and stir to mix.
- Season to taste.
- Place the Beetroot into a bowl, add the dressing and toss to mix.
- Serve chilled.