This beetroot and red cabbage salad with feta is quick and easy to prepare. Try this crunchy and colourful salad at your next braai.
- Rhodes Quality Sliced Beetroot
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml Dijon Mustard
- 90 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely crushed
- 5 ml sugar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until well blended.
- Season the dressing with the salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the cabbage and the apple slices together.
- Pour enough of the dressing over the salad to lightly coat the cabbage and apple.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Sliced Beetroot and toss gently to mix.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the parsley and nuts over the salad and serve.