- 30 ml (2 tbsp) flat leaf parsley, chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 15-30ml (1-2 Tbsp) warm water
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 500 g small potatoes
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Grated and Spiced Beetroot in Vinegar, drained
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Butter Beans in Brine, drained
- To make the anchovy dressing, place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust the consistency with the warm water and season to taste.
- Set aside.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Cool and cut in half.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and add the drained Rhodes Quality Grated and Spiced Beetroot and the Rhodes Quality Butter Beans and toss gently to mix.
- Pour over the dressing, toss to coat and serve.
Prep Time: minutes Cooking Times: 0 minutes