- 65 ml (4 Tbsp) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) apple cider vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tap) honey
- 1 glove garlic, crushed
- 10 ml (2 tsp) wholegrain mustard
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) ground cumin
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 500 ml (2 cups) green coleslaw mix
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated carrot
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Grated & Spiced Beetroot in Vinegar, drained
- 65 ml (¼ cup) almond slivers, lightly toasted
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a small jar and shake well to mix.
- Season to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the green coleslaw mix and the carrots.
- Add the Rhodes Quality Grated & Spiced Beetroot in Vinegar and toss again.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds over the coleslaw.
- Pour over the dressing and serve.