- 1 avocado
- 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 8 taco shells
- 4 fresh lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in Brine, drained
- 125 ml (½ cup) grated carrot
- 125 ml Rhodes Quality Grated & Spiced Beetroot in Vinegar, drained
- 65 ml (¼ cup) sour cream
- Smash the avocado pulp until smooth with a fork.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Place the taco shells upside down on a baking tray.
- Heat in an oven preheated to 180°C for 4 minutes.
- Fill the taco shells with layers of shredded lettuce, Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, grated carrot, Rhodes Quality Grated & Spiced Beetroot, avocado, and sour cream.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Times: 4 minutes