Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Baked Oats with Pear & Cinnamon
Oven baked oats for a warm and comforting breakfast on chilly mornings.
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yogurt
- 65 ml (¼ cup) 40g oats
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) ground cinnamon
- 35 ml (3 Tbsp) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) vanilla essence
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Pear Halves in Syrup, drained
To serve: spoonful of plain yoghurt and honey,In a medium bowl, mix together the yoghurt, oats, cinnamon, brown sugar, egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
- Cut the Rhodes Quality Pear Halves into small pieces and stir into the oats mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into two oven proof bowls.
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180 C for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Remove and serve immediately with yoghurt and honey.