- 250 g baby marrow, sliced
- olive oil for frying
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) Rhodes Quality Grated and Spiced Beetroot in Vinegar, drained
- 125 ml (½ cup) baby tomatoes, halved
- 125 ml (½ cup) feta cheese
- to serve: fresh lettuce leaves and rocket, washed
- Brush the baby marrow slices with olive oil and season with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Grill the baby marrow on a hot grill pan for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until tender and grill marks appear.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, the Rhodes Quality Grated and Spiced Beetroot, baby tomatoes and feta.
- Season to taste.
- Add the baby marrow and toss lightly.
- Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce and rocket.