Add a little avocado variation to you normal hummus recipe. Delicious as a dip or on sandwiches and wraps.
- 2 avocados, peeled and seed removed
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Quality Chickpeas in Brine, drained and rinsed
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) chili flakes or mixed seeds
- Place the avocados, Rhodes Quality Chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and zest into a food processor.
- Process until fine and smooth and season to taste.
- Turn into a bowl and sprinkle with the chilli flakes or mixed seeds.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with fresh bread or crackers
Serves 6 as a side
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Times: 0 minutes