A crunchy and delicious granola snack, bringing a fresh apple pie taste with Rhodes Quality Apple 100% Fruit Juice.
- 750 ml (3 cups) oats
- 100g (1 cup) flaked almonds
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) ground cinnamon
- 65 ml (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 1 ml (¼ tsp.) salt
- 190 ml (¾ cup) Rhodes Quality Apple 100% Fruit Juice
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) coconut oil
- Measure the oats and flaked almonds into a baking dish and stir well to mix.
- Add the cinnamon, sugar and salt and mix together well.
- Add the coconut oil to the tray.
- Pour the Rhodes Quality Apple 100% Fruit Juice over the oats mixture and stir well until the mixture is wet through and evenly mixed.
- Bake the granola in an oven preheated to 160°C for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir well to mix.
- Continue to bake the granola for a further 25 – 30 minutes, stirring at each 10 minute interval, until the granola is golden and dry.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.