Made with these products Rhodes Quality Products
Black Bean & Corn Buddha Bowl
Packed full of colour and fresh flavour, Buddha Bowls are a filling, nutritious and quick to prepare.
- 1 red onion
- 2 whole tomatoes
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) chopped coriander leaves
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked brown rice
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 1 x 400 g can Rhodes Quality Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 375 ml (1 cups) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 spring onions, chopped
To serve: Fresh coriander leaves, croutons and herb salad dressing
- Finely chop the red onion and the tomatoes and mix together.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) coriander and set aside.
- Create 4 Buddha Bowls by dividing the rice between four bowls.
- Add equal amounts of the Rhodes Quality Kernel Corn and Rhodes Quality Black Beans to each bowl.
- Divide the tomato salsa, chopped avocado between the bowls.
- Add the cheese.
- Sprinkle the bowls with the spring onions, coriander leaves and croutons.
- Serve with the herb salad dressing.